First, the diet contest.
Here’s the details–
- We’ll kick things the weekend of May 14/15 and go to the 24/25th of June which is 6 weeks. We’ll present the diets/eating philosophies commonly endorsed by CrossFit: the Zone Diet and The Paleo Diet. Based on this info, you may choose to eat along the protocols of the diets strictly, loosely or not at all.
- We’ll have hours both Saturday and Sunday where we will weigh, circumference measure, bodyfat test AND PHOTOGRAPH all the participants. If you cant make either of those dates, you CAN measure and photograph later, but this is to your disadvantage.
- The Contest will conclude on Saturday/Sunday 6-24/25-11 with all the weighs measures, and photographs repeated.
- Contestants then have one week to view people’s before and after pictures and vote on the one person they feel has made the most dramatic change (to the positive!). Your measurements and numbers will not factor into the voting at all. Voters are asked to base their decision purely on the difference in photographs.
- After party follows a week later. Handstands/Human Pyramids/Limbo and assorted feats of strength as per last time.
In order to win, Contestants must do all of the following
- Pay a 20$ entrance fee.
- Log their food in an online food journal AT LEAST every other day. This is where people get foiled. You must do this to win the fabulous prizes
- Be present at the designated start and finish times, or make arrangements to address the weights measures and photos privately, but in such a way that they are not granted any more time than the 42 days alloted.
- You MUST be at the Awards Ceremony/After Party.
This time around we will have a male and female winner. All eligible contestant will vote for 1 woman and 1 man and the respective winners will split the money.
Mr./Miss Congeniality, aka Special Effort prize, (awarded by me) gets 1 free hour of 1 to 1 training.
Winning this contest is exclusive to CFCB members. Friends and family can participate in every respect, but they cannot win the money. Please Note: there is no participating without paying. If you dont really care about winning and are just in it for group support, extra motivation, for the fun of it, that;s fine but the entrance fee stands.
WOD: TEAM BASED WODS AT 9am. We will likely go out on the beach. Events TBD.