Kids Program Schedule Correction & Olympic Lifting Schedule for Monday 6-15-15June 14, 2015
Apologies- I made a mistake in communicating our kids schedule. Please note that through the summer, kids programming is
8am to 845 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (not friday as originally announced).
Open will run 2 to 230 on those three days and stay at 8am Tuesday and Friday.
- First, warmup and establish your 1rm Snatch. You must catch smoothly and descend to parallel. IE-“Pretty not shitty”. You cannot catch, stand up, then OHS. If you miss 2x at a given weight, you must go down. Thereafter, use the weight on the bar to determine your percentages below.
- 3-Position Snatch (floor, below knee, above knee) – 60%, 65%, 70% x 3 sets
- Snatch Pull – 90% (of sn) x 3 x 2,
- Back Squat – 70% x 5 x 3 (this is 70% of your BACK SQUAT 1RM)
- Push Press – 70% x 5 x 3 (this is 70% of your PUSH PRESS 1 RM)
3 Position Snatch demo HERE.